Marketing of Innovation & Effectual Entrepreneurship in Health Sciences
at Hotel Domus Nova Bethlem, Rome, Italy
Objective: Understanding ISMA360®, the methodology for designing the strategy for an innovation
At the end of this first day of the Master Class, you will:
- Understand what ISMA360 method allows as compared to the traditional approaches of the innovation,
- Discover the six pillars of the innovator and be able to build a project on these pillars,
- Identify the different categories of protagonists to better detect them and anticipate their foreseeable reactions.
The day includes team works and practical applications of the presented concepts.
9.00 - 11.00 Pillar 1: innovation
- Share a common vocabulary and understanding of the key points about innovation
- Understand how ISMA360is positioned as compared to other methodologies
- Learn how to characterize an invention
- Understand the importance of setting a domain in order to start innovating
11.00 – 13.00 Pillar 2 and 3: 13 strategic variables sequenced according to the effectual logic
- Understand the innovation as a complex system
- Be aware of the correlations among all systemic variables
- Understand the specific logics of the seasoned entrepreneur
- Understand all consequences of such a logic
14.00 – 16.00 Pillar 4 and 5: The problem of designing an innovative offer and the legitimacy required to innovate
- Learn how to create a blue ocean strategy
- Learn how to find claimants within an existing value network
- Understand the importance of the concept of legitimacy versus the efficiency one
- Be aware of what is possible or impossible to achieve at a given time
- Understand consequences of pillars 4 and 5
16.00 – 18.00 Pillar 6: Choose a deployment scenario at t time
- Learn to think according to the affordable loss principle
- Learn how to avoid prediction and prefer to control the future
- Understand categories of protagonists. Get benefits from those who have positive impacts and avoid the others.
Objective: Practicing ISMA360®
At the end of this second day of the Masterclass, you will:
- Work on specific innovative business cases with a big potential
- Obtain responses to your most urgent questions
- Get benefits from coaching and relevant advices.
The full day program includes team works and putting all concepts discovered on day 1 into practice.
8.45 – 11.00 Case of invention
- Work on the invention part of the method: design of the relevant variables, then discussion among teams
11.00 – 13.00 Case of innovation
- Work on the innovation part of the method: design of the relevant variables, then discussion among teams
14.00 – 15.30 Protagonists of the innovation
- Identification of the protagonists: determine key actors, then discussion among teams. work on the risk level measurement
15.30 - 17.00 Presentation of all innovative cases
- Formal presentations of the business cases, Go or No Go with remaining questions to be solved.